Introduction in Storytelling
This module aims at defining some of the topics regarding introduction in Storytelling:
- The importance of the person telling the story in the unfolding of the story
- The importance of stories in personal development.
- Identifying the reasons that trigger telling and writing a story.
You Will Learn...
In completing this Module of Introduction in Storytelling the learner will be ABLE:
- To understand whether or not the narrator has an active role in the story.
- To know five reasons why the stories are essential for our daily development.
- To find three reasons to tell and write stories.
//Units within the Module//