Storytelling and Participative Methods
This module aims at defining some of the topics regarding the Participative Methods as Methods in helping Storytelling realization.
The main points are:
What is a Participatory Method? (Who wants a participatory approach; Why use a participatory approach; When is a participatory approach appropriate; Which method should be used).
“Interview” Method in realizing a story.
“Complete the sentence” Method in realizing a story.
You Will Learn...
In completing this Module of three (3) Units the learner will be able to:
- Understand what is a participatory method (Who wants a participatory approach.
- Why use a participatory approach.
- When is a participatory approach appropriate.
-Which method should be used).
- Will be able to realize an interview structure in order to apply the interview and to write a story based on.
- Will be able to work in a pair the “Complete the sentence” Method and to realize the structure of a story.
//Units within the Module//
//Now let’s find out what you have learned in this module//
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.